The activity of development institutions
Development institutions are one of the instruments of state policy that stimulate innovation processes and infrastructure development using public-private partnership mechanisms.
The main directions of the functioning of development institutions include the areas that are key from the point of view of the implementation of the state socio-economic policy:
- development of economic and social infrastructure;
- development of the innovation sphere;
- assistance in the development of foreign economic activity;
- support for small and medium-sized businesses;
- elimination of regional imbalances in development (support of projects in the field of transport infrastructure, housing and communal services, energy conservation).
Currently, there are a number of development institutions operating in our country, which include:
- State Corporation "Bank for Development and Foreign Economic Activity (Vnesheconombank)";
- JSC "Russian Venture Company";
- JSC "Agency for Housing Mortgage Lending";
- State Corporation "Russian Nanotechnology Corporation";
- State Corporation "Housing and Communal Services Reform Assistance Fund";
- JSC "Russian Agricultural Bank";
- JSC "Rosagroleasing";
- JSC "Russian Fund of Information and Communication Technologies";
- Foundation for the Development of the Center for the Development and Commercialization of New Technologies (Skolkovo Foundation);
- JSC "Russian Bank for Support of Small and Medium-sized Enterprises" ("SME Bank").
List of support measures provided by development institutions of the Russian Federation
LLC "ENPORT" is an integrator company for the introduction of innovations in the field of energy in order to improve the energy efficiency of facilities and energy conservation of fuel and energy resources.
One of the company's services is the organization of preferential lending for the supply of industrial equipment manufactured in the USA and other industrially developed countries (EU, Japan, South Korea, etc.), through the involvement of financial mechanisms Ex-Im of the USA and Ex-Im banks of other equipment-producing countries on favorable terms with the possibility of obtaining project financing funds in excess of the cost of the supplied equipment.
Rate regulation, rental relations, cooperative relations
- Information about prices and tariffs in force on the territory of the Republic of Karelia, established by the State Committee of the Republic of Karelia on prices and tariffs.
- Information about the availability of available electrical capacity.
- Offers for leasing state property.
- Information about industrial enterprises of the Republic of Karelia interested in establishing interregional cooperative ties for the implementation of projects in the field of import substitution.
- Information about land plots located in the regions of the Republic of Karelia for possible use in the implementation of investment projects.
Algorithms of investors' actions
- List of procedures for obtaining a permit for the construction of a reference capital construction facility for non-industrial purposes.
- Registration for the state cadastral registration of a land plot and obtaining a cadastral passport of a land plot.
- A brief algorithm of actions for obtaining the state service "State registration of rights in electronic form"