Resolution of the Government of the Republic of Karelia No. 318-P dated 27.08.2018 "On approval of the Procedure for the provision of subsidies from the budget of the Republic of Karelia to legal entities (except non-profit organizations), individual entrepreneurs and individuals - producers of goods, works, services for the implementation of the individual program of socio-economic development of the Republic of Karelia for the years 2020-2024 (reimbursement of a part of costs for interest payments on loans obtained to finance investment projects in connection with the production (sales) of goods, performance of works, rendering of services in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation)"
On the date of application the candidates must meet the following requirements:
- a candidate must have no unfulfilled obligation to pay taxes, fees, insurance premiums, penalties, fines, interest payable in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation on taxes and fees;
- a candidate must have no overdue debt on the return of subsidies, budget investments provided in accordance with other legal acts, and other overdue (unsettled) debt on financial obligations to the Republic of Karelia to the budget of the Republic of Karelia;
- candidates - legal entities should not be in the process of reorganization (except for reorganization in the form of joining another legal entity to the candidate), liquidation, bankruptcy proceedings should not be introduced against them, the activities of a candidate should not be suspended in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation;
- candidates - individual entrepreneurs should not stop their activities as individual entrepreneurs;
- candidates - legal entities should not be foreign legal entities, or Russian legal entities having as shareholders foreign legal entities registered in a state or territory included in the list of states and territories approved by the Ministry of Finance of the Russian Federation that provide favourable tax terms and (or) do not provide disclosure and provision of information when conducting financial transactions (offshore zones) in respect of such legal entities, if their ownership interest exceeds 50 percent in total;
- candidates must not receive funds from the budget of the Republic of Karelia on the basis of other regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Karelia for the purpose specified in this Procedure;
- the register of disqualified persons should contain no information about the disqualified head-manager, members of the collegial executive body, the person performing the functions of the sole executive body, or the chief accountant of the candidate who is a legal entity, or about an individual entrepreneur - manufacturer of goods, works, services;
- the type of economic activity of the candidate must correspond to the scope of the investment project, according to the information contained in the Unified State Register of Legal Entities or in the Unified State Register of Individual Entrepreneurs;
- the candidate must have no arrears in the payment of wages to employees;
- the candidates must pay wages to full-time employees in an amount not lower than the minimum subsistence level established by the Government of the Republic of Karelia for the working-age population of the Republic of Karelia.
Documents to be attached to the application:
1) Business plan of the investment project approved by the investor, relevant on the first day of the month of submitting the application.
2) The following copies should be certified by the investor in accordance with the established procedure:
- a copy of the document confirming the authority of the person who signed the application to submit such an application;
- a copy of the loan agreement (agreements) indicating the purpose of use of the borrowed funds.
3) Certificates issued by a credit institution:
- about the fulfillment of the interest repayment schedule on the loan by the investor and on the absence of overdue debt on the loan and on the loan interest;
- about the amount of interest actually paid by the investor on the loan during the reimbursement of expenses period;
- about the daily balance of the loan debt and the amount of the interest rate on the loan during the reimbursement of expenses period, including weekends and holidays.
4) Calculation of the amount of the subsidy in the form established by the Ministry.
5) Copies of documents confirming the transfer of the rights of claim under the loan agreement from one creditor to another, certified by the latter (if the name of the creditor specified in the loan agreement does not coincide with the name of the creditor specified in such documents on the date of filing the application).
6) Other documents related to the investment project (optional).