The Corporation for Development of the Republic of Karelia is a special institution for regional development, created by the Government of the Republic of Karelia to create a favorable investment climate, identify and support the main and promising growth points of the region. The potential of the Republic of Karelia, including a favorable geographic location, natural and labor resources, creates the basis for development, economic, growth and increasing investment attractiveness. The Corporation is responsible for creating favorable conditions for Russian and international companies in the implementation of investment projects, creating a full-fledged modern infrastructure of industrial sites. Each investor who considers the Republic of Karelia as a territory for the growth and implementation of his business can count on the help and all-around assistance of the team Development Corporation of the Republic of Karelia.
Goals and objectives of the "Development Corporation of the Republic of Karelia"
- Search and attraction of investment resources to ensure the development of the republic's infrastructure and the implementation of priority projects using public-private partnership mechanisms
- Support of investment projects in a "single window"
- Coordination and acceleration of the implementation of investment projects
- Monitoring of investment projects for the creation and development of industrial parks and technoparks on the territory of the Republic of Karelia
- Representing the interests of the Republic of Karelia within the framework and on the terms of projects approved by the Government of the Republic of Karelia
- Assistance in attracting funding sources that minimize the direct participation of the budget of the Republic of Karelia
- Formation based on the Corporation of a mechanism for interaction between investors and state authorities of the Republic of Karelia
Services of the Development Corporation of the Republic of Karelia:
- Providing advice to initiators of investment projects and investors on the development of feasibility studies, business plans, financial models, the procedure for developing project design estimates
- Preparation of agreements with the initiators of investment projects on cooperation in the development and implementation of investment projects
- Preparation of materials on investment projects proposed for consideration at meetings of working groups
- Consideration of investment applications, including analysis of initial data, ensuring, together with project initiators, completeness of filling out applications
- Preparation of passports of investment projects (including analysis of the business plan, if any), filled out according to the form, which is Appendix № 2 to the Regulation
- Organization of support for investment projects, including those being implemented, within the framework of agreements, concluded with investors
- Organization of support for investment projects that have been announced to credit institutions or have received state support, or are under consideration in other institutions of support and development
In addition, the Development Corporation of the Republic of Karelia JSC renders the following services on a paid basis:
- development of business plans for investment projects;
- analysis of the possibility of obtaining a loan by an organization, assistance in obtaining a loan, negotiations with banks;
- comprehensive financial and economic analysis of the company's activities, calculating the need for credit resources, assessing the feasibility and possibility of obtaining a loan, calculating the credit limit;
- preparation of a package of documents for obtaining a land plot for rent without bidding by order of the Head of the Republic of Karelia.