Resolution of the Government of the Republic of Karelia No. 311-P dated 14.10.2013 "On approval of the Procedure and conditions for entering into investment agreements to provide investors with tax benefits on regional taxes, as well as advantages setting a reduced corporate income tax rate in the part credited to the Budget of the Republic of Karelia"
- Income tax (regional part) - 13.5%
- Property tax – 0%
- The period for granting benefits is up to 5 years (up to 7 years for priority investment projects)
The following documents must be provided:
- a free-form application;
- notarized copies of founding documents;
- documents certified by the investor;
- calculation of the payback of the investment project according to the annex to this procedure;
- a statement of obligation to keep separate records of expenses for each investment project (in case of implementation of investment projects);
- a certificate confirming that bankruptcy, grant or reorganization procedures are not being carried out in relation to the investor (as of the first day of the month of application);
- a certificate of the investor's absence of arrears in the payment of wages to employees and full-time salary payment in the amount of not lower than the minimum subsistence level established by the Government of the Republic of Karelia for the working-age population of the Republic of Karelia (as of the first day of the month of application);
- a copy of the annual accounting (financial) statements for the reporting year, required by the legislation of the Russian Federation, marked by a tax authority (for organizations using the simplified taxation system – a journal of income and expenses, a copy of the tax statement) and a copy of the interim accounting (financial) statements for the reporting period less than the reporting year (as of the first day of the month of filing the application). A copy of the accounting (financial) statements for the reporting period is not provided if the legal entity was founded for the purposes of implementing an investment project in the reporting period;
- the extract from the Unified Register of Legal Entities (for legal entities) or the extract from the Unified Register of Individual Entrepreneurs (for individual entrepreneurs);
- documents on the fulfillment of the obligation to pay taxes, fees, insurance premiums, penalties and tax sanctions by the investor;
- the state expertise of the project and the results of engineering surveys in the context of capital construction projects, or copies of the state expertise of the project and the results of engineering surveys in the context of capital construction projects, except in cases when state expertise is not required in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation.